Meeting of the Central Committee May 12th 2021
The general public is hereby informed that the Public Meeting of the Central Committee will take place on Wednesday May 12th 2021 at 2:00 PM
Location: the V.A. Lopes Legislative Hall
Everyone can review the documents pertaining to the meeting at:
- the office of the island registrar (government guest house)
- www.statiagovernment.com/central committee.
Right to speak:
Do you want to point out certain interests to the central committee, if you have a question, a wish or desire, regarding the subject that is on the agenda?
Then you can have a say at the beginning of the discussion about that specific subject.
Please contact the office of the registrar, 2 days in advance: firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +5993183395 0r +5993184787.
- Setting of the agenda
- Ratification list of decisions commitments April 22th and April 29th 2021.
- Proposal Island Council Ordinance Harbor security 2021
- Proposal Island Council Ordinance Airport security 2021
- Renaming of F.D Roosevelt Airport
- Flight Connection Bonaire
The Chairman of the Central Committee,
Draft decision and commitment list Central Committee, April 22nd 2021
Draft decision and commitment list Central Committee, April 29nd 2021
20210512 Raadsvoorstel en Raadsbesluit verordening havenbeveiliging
20210512 Concept Besluit Verordening Havenbeveiliging
2021012 Raadsvoorstel en Raads besluit verordening Luchthaven beveiliging
20210212Concept Besluit Verordening Luchthavenbeveiliging
20210512 Air connection Statia-Bonaire - renaming airport (Central Committee May 12 2021)