Meeting of the Central Committee October 21th 2021
he general public is hereby invited the public meeting of the Central Committee which will be held on September 30th 2021 at 2.00 PM in the V.A. Lopes Legislative Hall.
All closed door agenda points will be restricted for the general public due to confidentiality.
Everyone can inspect the documents of the open door agenda points pertaining to the meeting at:
- the office of the island registry government guest house and/or
- on www.statiagovernment.com/ government/central-committee.
The meeting will also be transmitted live on 92.3 fm.
- SETTING OF THE AGENDA
- RATIFICATION OF DECISION LISTS: OCTOBER 7TH 2021
- RATIFICATION OF LIST INCOMING DOCUMENTS
- ONGOING PLANS GOLDEN ROCK DIVE & NATURE RESORT (CLOSED DOOR)
- FISHERMEN FOUNDATION (CLOSED DOOR)
- ANNOUNCEMENTS EXECUTIVE COUNCIL AND GOV.COM. (ART. 49/50 RVO IC)