St. Eustatius Health Care Foundation
Queen Beatrix Medical Center
We would like to highlight the following changes which have been made due to the
Nobody should come to the Medical Center without an appointment
For appointments, please call or whatsapp +599 319 1500
- When you arrive at the Medical Center a security guard will meet you at the entrance in order to ensure your name is listed for an appointment.
- Before entering the hospital, please sanitize your hands. There are sanitizers throughout the Medical Center which you are encouraged to use.
- Please avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily while in the Medical Center.
- Please use assigned seating when awaiting your appointment.
- Report to the front desk before leaving to make your follow up appointment if necessary.
- Sanitize hands before leaving the premises.
Emergency when every second counts call: 912
If you need a doctor urgently outside of hospital opening hours, please call emergency appointment number: (+599) 318-2211
Queen Beatrix Road #25
For more information please go to www.sehcf.org