Meeting of the Central Committee June 24th 2021
The general public is hereby invited the public meeting of the Central Committee which will be held on june 24th 2021 at 14.00 pm in the V.A. Lopes Legislative Hall.
All closed door agenda points will be restricted for the general public due to confidentiality.
Everyone can inspect the documents of the open door agenda points pertaining to the meeting at:
- the office of the island registry government guest house and/or
- on www.statiagovernment.com/ government/central-committee.
The meeting will also be transmitted live on 92.3 fm.
03. Setting of the agenda
04. Ratification of decision lists: june 3rd 2021
05. Ratification of list incoming documents
06. Health policy (closed door)
07. Poverty policy (closed door)
08. Planning central administration office sint eustatius (closed door)
09. Bes(t) for kids
10. Nature ordinance
11. Announcements executive council and gov.com. (art. 49/50 rvo ic)
The Chairman of the Central Committee.