Meeting of the Island Council November 4th 2021
The general public is hereby invited to the public meeting of the Island Council which will be held on Monday September 20th2021
At 9:30am in the V.A. Lopes Legislative Hall.
Everyone can inspect the documents pertaining to the meeting at:
- the office of the island registry (old government house) and
The meeting will also be transmitted live on 92.3 fm.
- SETTING OF THE AGENDA
- RATIFICATION OF DECISION LISTS: OCTOBER 14TH 2021
- RATIFICATION OF LIST INCOMING DOCUMENTS
- RATIFICATION LIST OF MOTIONS
- HARBOR SECURITY ORDINANCE
- LEASE LAND TO THE BIKER’S FOUNDATION
- THE ROLE OF THE PROGRAM PROJECT MANAGEMENT ORGANIZATION PMMO WITHIN THE PUBLIC ENTITY
- COMMERCIALIZATION OF SEAPORT/HARBOR AND THE AIRPORT
- ANNOUNCEMENTS EXECUTIVE COUNCIL AND GOV.COM. (ART. 49/50 RVO IC)
List of decisions and commitments Island Council, 14 October 2021
List of incoming documents
List of incoming documents meeting Island Council November 4th 2021.
List of motions
List of motions Island Council meeting November 4th 2021
20211102 Notice of delay airport security ordinance
20210712.2 Herzien ontwerpverordening havenbeveiliging St Eustatius 2021