Rules and regulations at seaport facility
As of today, Tuesday, September 8 2020, the following rules and regulations need to be adhered to when entering the seaport facility and/or its buildings.
- When you want to meet with a staff member at seaport, please making an appointment by phone. (what can be done by phone or e-mail, please do so).
- When entering or exiting the facility and/or buildings you have to wear a face-mask (at all times), this is mandatory (no exceptions).
- Not more than 5 clients at the time are allowed in the warehouse; the warehouse falls under the same regulations: you must wear a face-mask and sanitize your hands.
- Also, 1.5 meter social distance is mandatory.
- The annex building (kantine/operational building) is for personnel only.
For questions, please contact the seaport office.